Monday 19 September 2016

New Blog- Welcome

So, here we are.  I've been having difficulty synchronizing my accounts, so I've simply created a new blog.  Hopefully, I won't have any troubles with this one.

8M ELA-I returned Journals, Spelling tests, and Grammar test and then I reviewed common errors and discussed ways to improve grades.  We did peer conferencing with our Senses/Swift/Slow poems which were assigned last week and now have a good idea on how to improve upon them.  We worked on Spelling Unit 2 with a pre-check and worksheet.  HOMEWORK:  GET GRAMMAR TEST SIGNED. SPELLING UNIT 2. SENSES/SWIFT/SLOW POEM DUE TOMORROW.

8B ELA and 8B SS were missed as we were doing our Terry Fox Run and enjoying the fall sunshine.  We'll catch up tomorrow.

7SS-We had the Weekly Update presentations today.  We continued learning about time zones from our textbook reading, overhead notes, and worksheets.  HOMEWORK:  WORKSHEETS P. 61, 62, AND 63.

8M SS-I collected the World View Worksheet which was assigned last week after our Team Deliberation Activity.  Today we started learning about chronology and timelines.  NO HOMEWORK.


No comments:

Post a Comment