Monday 11 May 2020

Good morning.

All library books should now be returned to school.  Please return books by the end of the week.

8ELA

-Friday I collected pink questions for chapters 1/2--if you haven't sent yours yet, please do so now.
-Today we are reading chapter 3--that is the assignment for the day--and tomorrow you'll be doing group work.  I'll be assigning the topics for your small groups tomorrow--maybe contact your group mates and set a time to discuss the chapter via Facetime, texting, phone, etc..  On Wednesday, I'll meet with small groups between 12 and 2 and then we'll have a full class meeting at 2.  You'll receive two invitations later today (or early tomorrow morning); one will be for the small class (about 12 people) then a second one for the large class (8M and 8B).

8SS

-Last week we started a new unit, the Middle Ages, and we learned about Feudalism.  I'm collecting homework today; the following people need to send in their work:  8M-Dara, Maya, James, Charlene, Iris, Emily, Maenign and 8B-Eric, Anna, Morgan, Munachi, Allycia, Livia, Nevaeh.
-I have changed our schedule a little bit; I'm not starting a new topic today.  Tomorrow I will post the answers for Feudalism AND start a new topic.

7SS

-Last week we started a new unit, Democracy and Power,  I'm collecting homework today; the following people need to send in their work:  Victoria, Enzo, Ethan, Kailee, Cyrus, Helena, Tessa, Riel, Ava.  Tomorrow I will post the answers for Democracy Basics AND start a new topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment