Friday 15 May 2020

Good morning everyone!

It's going to be a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and warm weather.  Get outside to play a little, help your parents in the yard, do some gardening, and get some Vitamin D!

No School Monday!

Ms. Cruse is putting together the yearbook and is looking for some help.  
If you have pictures of yourself and classmates from this past school year, please send them to her via her address on School Notes.  She has also asked me to post the handout below.  You can print it and drop it off at school (with any overdue library books) or send it to her via the School Notes page.  
She needs all yearbook related information by May 22 (that's next Friday).


ELA

-Yesterday you were supposed to read chapter 4 and I asked you to flag big ideas.  I am not assigning a pink question today but I will on Tuesday.  Instead, I'd like you to contribute to the assignment.  Today, email me with what you think are the big ideas in chapter 4; think about what caused David to grow/change as a character or what concepts about life the author wants you to think about.  On Tuesday then, I will post the pink questions based on chapter 3/4 with your ideas included.  You don't have to contribute but this is your chance to build the assignment.  I'll need your input by the end of day today.

8SS

-Working on Intro to Islam; it's due on Tuesday.

7SS

-Working on Alternatives to Democracy; it's due on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment