Wednesday 12 October 2016

Welcome Back!
We had no Internet yesterday, so I wasn't able to update my BLOG--don't worry--we still did lots of work!

8ELA-We worked on our Units 1-4 Spelling Review unit yesterday and corrected it today.  We worked on verbs and tenses and corrected it today.  "Tell the World" was corrected today as well.  HOMEWORK:  SPELLING TEST FRIDAY.  JOURNALS DUE FRIDAY.

8SS-I collected Pink Questions and I made a cursory review of them and returned them students.  I discussed formatting rules and the general "how-to" of paragraph writing.  We corrected our Jericho lesson.  HOMEWORK:  PINK QUESTION RE-DO.

7SS-I collected the signed tests.  We reviewed North America geographic features on the wall map, then reviewed them again while corrected our worksheet from class.  NO HOMEWORK.


No comments:

Post a Comment